WOD – Thursday – 031013
“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
~ Lou Holtz
Open & Rite of Passage
A. For time, complete 3 rounds of the following strength ladder, 1,2,3 reps for each of:
– 1KB Press @ m.24kg,f.12kg
– Tactical Pullup @ m.16kg,f.8kg
– 1KB OH carry x 100m each arm
* Despite the rung that you are up to, you will always complete only 100m per arm for OH KB carry.
* This works as follows, do 1 press each arm, do 1 tactical pullup, do 1 x 100m OH carry and switch arms to come back. Then you do 2 reps of the press each arm, 2 tactical pullups, but only 100m each arm for the carry still. Then you do 3 reps of the press each arm, 3 tactical pullups and still only 100m each arm for the carry. This equals 1 round. Do it a total of 3 times for time.
B. In teams of two, partners will alternate rounds to complete 7 rounds each of:
– Shoulder to Overhead x 7 reps @ m.40kg,f.25kg
– Toes to Bar x 7 reps