WOD – Friday – 200913
“We are not going to die.”
Butters stared up at me, pale, his eyes terrified. “We’re not?”
No. And do you know why?” He shook his head. “Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I’m too stubborn to die.” I hauled on the shirt even harder. “And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and polka will never die.”
~ Jim Butcher, Dead Beat
Yesterday Andy and Laicey got Bigdog involved with their performing practice. Nice handstand Laicey!
Here are Friday’s WOD.
Rite of Passage & Open
In teams of four, with only 1 person working at a time, complete the following:
– 300 x Kettlebell Swings (m.24kg,f.16kg)
– 250 x Push Press (m.42.5kg,f.30kg)
– 200 x Pull-Ups
– 150 x Box Jumps (m.24,f.20″)
– 1600m x 20m Medicine Ball Shuttle Run (m.20lbs,f.14lbs)
* This is a strategic WOD and you will be in teams. Your goal is to get the fastest time possible. You all train with each other and have a feel for each other’s strengths and weaknesses. You should devise a strategy to win and achieve the object at the fastest time.