Sick of feeling flat and sore? Sick of catching annoying colds and viruses all the time? Sick of getting fatter and flabbier each year? Want to change what you eat but don’t know where to start?
then you NEED our
12-Week Wellness Nutrition & Lifestyle Program!
This Program is for:
– People who want more energy and better health
– People who want to lose fat in a healthy, sustainable way
– People who want to change their Western diet to REAL FOODS
– People who need the motivation, encouragement and know-how to make this change
– People who want to increase recovery time between training and athletic performance
– 50 page eBook with our Move Strong Wellness Principles, 12-week program summary, a one week meal plan guide and recipes
– Access to our online Wellness Program in our Member Area
– Weekly online challenges to help sustainably implement the Wellness Principles into your life
– Daily online tasks to keep you on track with the weekly challenges
– Daily online monitoring, encouragement and words of wisdom from our coaches
– Daily online educational information, recipes, tips and advice, links to inspiring videos, articles and more!
Our Wellness Program is designed to take you through our Move Strong nutrition and lifestyle principles over the course of 12-weeks. During the program you will be asked to make changes in your diet and lifestyle, such as getting rid of refined sugar and bad fats, caloric liquids, and preservatives and additives. During the 12-weeks, you will be armed with educational information, relevant recipes, tips and advice for implementing the Move Strong nutrition and lifestyle principles into your life, as well as weekly and daily tasks and challenges to keep you motivated and on track. Over the course of the 12-weeks, you will implement our nutrition and lifestyle principles gradually into your life. If you need to take longer than 12-weeks, that is fine too – you will remain in the program until you have succeeded in making the change. We have found that this is a sustainable way of making the Move Strong principles part of your every day life – for good! This is not a fad-diet or a quick-fix ”weight loss’ program. This is a way of life for optimal health and wellness. We know that the program will inspire you to make real, lasting changes in your life!
The program will take place online in our Member Area on our website, and will be monitored daily by our coaches. Our coaches are there to encourage you and to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. You will also be motivated by other participants in the program. You will not be alone in this journey! If you would prefer in-person support as well, we do have services available (see below).
Our Move Strong Wellness Program advocates REAL food. Vegies, meat, good fats, some fruit, nuts and seeds, whole-fat dairy if you can tolerate it. Foods that are anti-inflammatory. Foods that heal the gut and fuel the body. We also lay great importance on quality sleep and stress management techniques. Both are essential for wellness, and play an important role in nutrition, athletic performance and recovery.
So many Australians are sleep-deprived, over-stressed and over-worked, and lack essential nutrients because of their overly processed Western diet. The Food Industry doesn’t give a toss about your health. They sell you packaged crap full of additives and preservatives and inflammatory foods such as refined sugars, grains and trans fats. Australians are getting sicker and fatter each year, and it’s largely because of our Western Diet. Unfortunately, the mainstream health industry pays no real attention to food. And this is a real killer, as nutritious REAL ancestral food can help prevent and cure many Western diseases, including obesity, heart disease and diabetes. Our 12-Week Wellness Nutrition & Lifestyle Program aims to fill this hole in the Health Industry by educating and empowering our students with REAL FOOD tools and strategies.
Like many gyms and personal trainers, we’re not aligned with any multi-level marketing businesses that sell meal replacement shakes and copious amounts of synthetic vitamins and minerals. Almost all packaged ‘weightloss’ shakes and pre-made meals and snacks (think Isogenix, Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, etc) are filled with inflammatory foods such as bad fats, processed soy and sugars. While you may ‘lose weight’ on these programs, they are not healthy; they will do damage to your body in the long-run, leaving you with fatal illnesses such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease. Plus, many of these ‘diets’ are not sustainable…What happens when you stop purchasing Isogenix or Jenny Craig? You’ll no doubt stack the fat back on and leave your hormones all out of whack. Don’t be fooled into thinking you need to take a huge range of lab-made ‘healthy’ pills either. A high-quality fish oil supplement is really all that you need. A high-quality multi-vitamin tablet is also recommended if you have some nutrient deficiencies, or need a kick-start after a long diet of Western fast foods, soft drinks, alcohol, refined grains and sugar. We believe that if you are eating quality food, as outlined in our Move Strong Wellness Program, you will receive all the nutrients that you need. By adhering to our principles, you will feel more vibrant, have boundless energy, acquire better health and prevent yourself from developing fatal illnesses – and, to top it off, you will look great in the nude!
During the program, you will also be encouraged to include MOVEMENT into your every day life. This involves 3 x strength training sessions and daily aerobic or aenorobic exercise (i.e. a one hour work, a 30min jog or cyclce, a 10min CrossFit metcon). You can do the strength training with one of our coaches during Private Coaching, or as part of our FAT-LOSS Private Coaching Program,or during CrossFit Group Training, or on your own outside of the gym – if you have the competency and knowledge.
So what are you waiting for? Sign Up NOW and take control over your body and your health!
Additional Nutrition Services available:
- Kitchen Clean-Up ($70 per visit): We will come to your house and show you what you can and can’t consume in your cupboards and fridges. We will teach you how to read labels and nutrition information on packaged foods, and suggest healthier replacements.
- Shopping Excursion ($70 per visit): We will go shopping with you and show you what products to purchase – and what to avoid, and teach you how to read labels and nutrition information on packaged foods. We will also suggest the best places to shop in your local area.
- Personalised meal planning and shopping list ($70 per week): We will provide you with a different personalised nutritious meal plan every week that is suitable to your budget, your taste-buds and your time schedule.
- In-Person nutrition consults ($35 per 30min): If you find the online monitoring is not working for you, and you would prefer a structured, regular face-to-face consult, we will happily provide you with this. Some find this is helpful for motivation, and also to discuss more deep-seated problems and issues. In-person nutrition can occur weekly, fortnightly or 4-weekly, depending on your needs.
In just four months, Nicole went from 23.5% to 16.1% body fat while doing our Nutrition & Lifestyle Program, whilst also training at Move Strong! Before she started the program, Nicole was tested using an Evolve BioScan (a special machine like that on ‘Bringing Sexy Back’ which scientifically measures body composition with medical accuracy), and then had the scan again four months after starting at program. The original scan showed that she was ‘obese,’ yet after four months, she had dropped to the lower end of the overweight/muscular range (almost into the athletic range), and had shredded her abdominal fat from 83.5cm – 74.8cm. Go Nicole! This chick is awesome, showing complete dedication to both her nutrition and lifestyle and training program!
This is what Nicole had to say about the Nutrition & Lifestyle and Fat-Loss Private Coaching Program, and how she feels now:
“Today I did something that I haven’t done in probably five years, I wore a bikini to the pool to hang out with Richard and the kids and play on the waterslide! I’ve worked hard and I’ve changed the way my body looks, hey, it’s far from perfect, there’s still a bit of bubby belly there but that’s ok. There’s a few stretch marks but I’ve had three babies, I’ve earned those tiger stripes! It’s ok that I don’t have super flat abs because I’m still working on them. I didn’t care who was looking at me and possibly thinking “she shouldn’t wear that” because compared to where I was four months ago I’m miles ahead!! I feel so much better, I look better and I’m still working towards my goals and that’s ok with me.
Thanks so much Chris and Filipa for all your advice and for the hard work you guys put in to help me get where I am. It’s not about being perfect to me because being perfect is unrealistic, it’s just about working hard and seeing results…Thank you Chris for the amazing support and encouragement during training and when I get frustrated because things like losing weight aren’t happening as quick as I want them to and thanks to Filipa for answering all my crazy questions, helping with all my food maths and working out all those food blocks for me. This program is an outstanding tool for anyone who is trying to lose weight because it not only teaches you about food and what is good, it helps you make changes for life and not just for a three month period.
Thanks so much to you both, you have worked so hard to help me achieve my goals and I really appreciate the amount of time and effort that you have put in to this program, you guys are both awesome!!!”
– Nicole Saltmarsh