WOD – Monday – 080914
Well done this past week to all CrossFit Devonport peeps. There were a lot of PR’s set and everybody looked a lot better in movement and skill.
Here’s a PR for Daniel Beamish who pulled 200kg.
Now, to continue the hard work and move forwards with the next phase of training!
A. E4min x 4rds:
– Back Squat x 10reps @ tough weight @ 2011 tempo
– Strict Pullups x AMRAP (leave a rep in the tank so that you are able to do them correctly)
– KB Man-makers x 3 (Pushup, KB Renegade Row, KB Clean, KB Press)
– Strict Dips x 3
– Run x 100m (out the door, around the sleepers and to the red newsagent brick fence and back)
C. E3min x 5rds:
– Assault Bike Sprint x 20sec @ very hard