As a member of Move Strong Gymnasium, I agree to be a positive and motivating leader within our community of members. I agree to never put anyone down, or act in a degrading, demeaning or derogatory manner. I promise to abide by the principles of loyalty, honour and respect. I promise to learn the technical aspects of our unique training methodology and seek help where needed. I promise to live a healthy lifestyle. I will eat the types of food that makes me healthy, make healthy lifestyle choices, keep my body healthy through training and restoration techniques, and I promise to make a long-term commitment to my health. I understand that the Move Strong Gymnasium philosophy in regards to training is to work hard but smart. If I am injured, I agree to let the training staff know the details of my injury, and I promise to actively seek rehabilitation. If my health status or personal details change, including my payment details, home address, phone number or email address, that I will inform the staff at Move Strong Gymnasium in writing. If I wish to cancel, I acknowledge that there is a contractual agreement of a minimum of three months (or 12 months if applicable) which must be paid out in full before I can cancel my membership. After the minimum three months (or 12 months if applicable) contractual agreement, I am aware that I can cancel my membership without any penalties. I am aware, however, that I will not be refunded any funds. Cancellation therefore, should be advised at least five days in advance and all future payments will be suspended^. Intentions to cancel must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, and an appointment must then be made with the Head Coach to sign a cancellation form before cancellation is complete. I understand that if I do not comply with the sound advice taught to me, I might severely limit the effectiveness of my fitness program. I understand that the trainers from Move Strong Gymnasium may from time to time prescribe exercises, lifestyle and nutrition programs. These programs are not intended to supersede medical advice from my doctor or other health professionals. I agree to follow my fitness programs where doing so does not contravene medical advice provided to me. I also agree that Move Strong Gymnasium or any party designated by Move Strong Gymnasium may photograph or film me while I attend the premises of Move Strong Gymnasium and use any and all such photos, video footage and/or video streaming for promotion, sales, publicity and advertising purposes for all media, including, but not limited to, the internet. I also agree that Move Strong Gymnasium may publish my training results in the gym premises and/or on the internet.
^ Cancellations should be made no later than 5 days prior to your impending payment date. Failure to do so may result in a double payment situation, whereby you will not receive any refund.
Terms & Conditions:
Sessions and membership fees are paid for in advance. Payments are made in 4-weekly blocks. Notification of an impending payment will be made by Move Strong Gymnasium by email ten days prior to payment due date. It is mandatory that clients sign a direct debit request form, however we accept payment in cash, cheque or by bank transfer if payment is made prior to your direct debit due date. There is a minimum three month contract for Group Training, Open Gym, Private Coaching and Wellness Nutrition & Lifestyle memberships. There is no contractual length for Individualised Programming, Kids/Youth classes, extra programming or one-off Private Coaching skills sessions. Clients who sign up on a Group Training membership are unable to commence training until after their initiation. If a client cannot attend a scheduled training session, they are required to reschedule. This can be done in person at the gym, over the phone, or electronically on our website. Due to demand it is impossible to guarantee a session reschedule, but if ample notification is given, all possible endeavours will be made to provide a rescheduled training session. Time holds are available if you go away on holidays, business or are otherwise unable to attend regularly due to severe injury or illness as per membership agreement. There is a maximum of four-weeks of time hold per year per client. Notice must be provided in writing of this requirement.
Direct Debit Authorisation:
Unless I have made an early payment of cash, EFT or cheque five days in advance of payment due date, I authorise Move Strong Gymnasium to transfer electronic funds on a recurring 4-weekly basis from the checking, savings, or credit card account I specify on my Ezidebit direct debit form for my membership dues by the direct debit provider Ezidebit Pty Ltd ACN 096 902813 (Direct Debit User ID number 165969). I agree to the direct debit transaction fee of $1.10 bank account trans fee / 2.2% (min $1.10) Mastercard or Visa trans fee / 4.4% (min $1.10) Amex or Diners trans fee. If I have made an early payment of cash, cheque or EFT, my impending direct debit payment will be cancelled. I agree that in the case where there are insufficient funds in my account, Ezidebit has the right to charge my account a $9.90 dishonour fee. In the case of declined direct debits, I agree that I will pay the overdue amount by direct debit, cash, EFT or cheque. This authorisation is to remain effective until I cancel my membership with Move Strong Gymnasium in connection with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
I understand that by taking part in fitness training services at Move Strong Gymnasium, I may be asked to perform activities including, but not limited to running at various intensities, boxing, skipping, jumping, climbing, weights training and functional exercises using my own bodyweight, etc. I understand that during these classes I may experience abnormal blood pressure, erratic heartbeats, fainting and in rare instances, heart attack, stroke, injury, pain or death. I have read, understood and answered all of the above health screening questions both fully and truthfully. I agree to the terms and conditions, membership agreement, participation agreement and this informed consent set out by Move Strong Gymnasium and I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult with my doctor regarding my medical fitness and suitability to engage in vigorous exercise including but not limited to those described above. I do hereby waive release of any and all rights and claims for damages I may have against Move Strong Pty Ltd trading as Move Strong Gymnasium. I am aware that I can withdraw at any time from a training session and that these documents in no way limit my rights at law from any damage that might occur due to negligence on the part of Move Strong Gymnasium.
*24/7 Gym Access (additional terms & conditions)
- Your 24/7 Gym Access membership permits you to use Move Strong Gym premises, facilities and equipment as shown and limited by the membership identified. You agree to treat the premises, facilities and equipment with respect and follow any rules in regards to equipment use as explained to you when you sign up, and during your membership. You agree to always pack away equipment before leaving the gym.
- Move Strong Gym operates on a 24/7 basis and is accessible by members during unstaffed hours. As a member utilising the facilities, you acknowledge that you enter and use the facilities at your own risk. You are also aware that if you are injured, unconscious, suffer a stroke or heart attack, that there will be likely no one to respond to your emergency, and this facility has no duty to provide assistance to you during unstaffed hours. We HIGHLY recommend that you carry your mobile phone with you in the event of accident or injury. We also HIGHLY recommend that you have a workout partner accompany you at Move Strong Gym during unstaffed hours, but it is entirely up to you. If you feel there is a risk to your personal property, health and safety or you have any other concerns regarding the undue effect of exercising in an unstaffed facility, then DO NOT sign this Agreement.
- Move Strong Gym only grants current members 24/7 access to its facilities. You agree to not bring a non-member into the gym outside of unstaffed hours, unless you have organised a non-member casual visit with a staff member, and the non-member friend has signed a waiver form and made payment for casual visit. If you bring a non-member into the gym during unstaffed hours, you acknowledge that you accept responsibility and liability on your personal behalf for any injury, loss or damage attributed to the non-member whether or not caused through the negligence of Move Strong Gym. You also acknowledge that you may incur casual visit fees on behalf of the non-member, and if the offence is repeated, your membership may be terminated, after which you must pay out your contract.
- You also acknowledge that you are not allowed to bring children into the facility during unstaffed hours.
- For security purposes, Move Strong Gym use video surveillance equipment to monitor the gym on a 24/7 basis. By signing this agreement, you acknowledge that by accessing the facility you will be subject to video surveillance and recording.
- You are aware that when you leave the facility, you must ensure that the entrance door is securely closed. And if required, that all lights are turned off if no one else is using the gym.
Key Fee & Use
- Where applicable, should you receive a key, you agree to keep it in good condition and understand it is ‘on loan’ and not your property
- You acknowledge that under no circumstances are you allowed to replicate the key. You are also aware that you are not allowed to give out your key to any other member or non-member.
- If you request to go on hold, you must return your key to Move Strong Gym for your hold to be effective.
- If you cancel your membership, you acknowledge that you must return your key to Move Strong Gym to complete the cancellation process.
This site is owned and operated by Move Strong GymTA Move Strong Gym(ABN 43 161 493 778). Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Move Strong Gym, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Information Move Strong Gym Gathers and Tracks
Move Strong Gymgathers two types of information about users: Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys: Information Move Strong Gymgathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience.
Under no circumstances does Move Strong Gymdivulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Move Strong GymGathers User Information In The Following Processes: Optional Voluntary Information We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Electronic newsletters policy (Dispatches): We will offer a free reports, content or newsletter to users. Move Strong Gymgathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily provide their details. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every email that points users to the subscription management page.
- Message boards/forums policy: Users of the site’s Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services (both are free of charge) in order to post messages, although they needn’t register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
- “E-mail this to a friend” policy: Our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking “e-mail this to a friend”. The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
- Polling: We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. Move Strong Gymmay use a system to “tag” users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
- Surveys: Move Strong Gymmay occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party. Children Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent. Usage tracking Move Strong Gymtracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Move Strong Gymdoes break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser). Move Strong Gymsometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Use of Information
Move Strong Gymuses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users. As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Move Strong Gymnever shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners. When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters. Move Strong Gymcreates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don’t track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Sharing of the Information
Move Strong Gymuses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audience’s demographics. This is essential to keeping our service free. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Move Strong Gymoperates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include: Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters. Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users